- Before ‘The Keepers,’ My Mother Was One Of Father Maskell’s Victims, HuffPost, An essay about “The Keepers,” my family’s experience with the Archdiocese of Baltimore, and the lasting effects of abuse.
- Nelson Probably, Proximity Magazine, An essay about the death and mourning of my mother’s first husband.
- Lies, Mistakes and Regrets, Splice Today, Reflections on Caitlin Jenner and my biological father.
- The Sippy-Cup Dilemma, Braided Brook, A flash essay about marriage counseling and communication.
- Everything Oysters at Fish Whistle in Chestertown, Shore Monthly, Pairings for an oyster buffet.
- Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate at the Wine Bar in Cambridge, Shore Monthly, Romantic wines for the season of love.
- Monstrously Good Cocktails by Master Mixologist Dolly McMahon, Shore Monthly, Spooky concoctions for Halloween.
- Two Creative Crab Dishes from Capsize for the True Marylanders, Shore Monthly, New flavors for Maryland summer staples: crab cakes and soft crabs.
- Farm-to-Table Treats at Taste, Shore Monthly, Small plates and craft cocktails at a new establishment.
- Delicious Duck with Tasty Tea at t at the General Store, Shore Monthly, Flavors of autumn, tea-infused cocktails, and aperitif.
- Juice That’s Worth the Squeeze, Shore Monthly, Juices and protein bowls at Hill’s Juice Bar and Café in Easton, Maryland.
- Katie Mae’s Soup & Salad, Shore Monthly, Fresh, wholesome food in a small town diner.
Other published work:
- Atmosphere: Listening at the Stoltz, Shore Monthly, Playing it cool at a hot music club.
- Art in the Yard: Jan Kirsh’s Garden Creations, Shore Monthly, Secret gardens and botanical sculptures by landscape designer Jan Kirsh.
- Watch History Unfold at the 143rd Preakness Stakes, Shore Monthly, Preparing for Maryland’s biggest equine tradition.
- The Quiet Success of Bull and Goat Brewery, Shore Monthly, Beers on tap by two hobbyists-turned-business-partners.
- Escape from The Mission Escape Room, Shore Monthly, A team building experience for puzzle lovers.
- Reach for the Stars at Wallops Flight Facility, Shore Monthly, A daytrip to NASA’s station on Virginia’s Eastern Shore.